- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. This Agreement is a public offer the company visataxi.net (Covalenco Mihail Mietwagen) to an individual or legal entity for the conclusion of a contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) for the provision of services for the carriage of passengers by road (hereinafter referred to as the “Transfer services”) under the conditions set forth in this Offer.
1.2. Customer’s actions related to filling in and filing an application for booking a Transfer service using the online reservation service on the Contractor’s website via Internet (visataxi.net), including payment for a service by one of the indicated ways are recognized as acceptance of the terms of this Agreement, which means full and unconditional consent of the Customer for providing him and/or any third parties (passengers) the Transfer service on the route and according to other terms of the Transfer specified by the Customer in the order established by this Agreement.
1.3. This Agreement is deemed to be concluded from the moment when the Customer carried out in full the actions for booking the Transfer, which is confirmed by sending a notice to the Customer’s e-mail address containing the unique number assigned to the Customer’s application.
1.4. The claims related to improper quality of the provided service for the carriage of passengers by road, including claims for compensation for harm caused to life, health, property of passengers, are subject to presentation to the carrier in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law of the state where such service has been provided.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRANSFER SERVICES
2.1. In order to perform this Agreement the Customer shall indicate the main terms of the Transfer when booking the service:
– the address of the point of departure/point of arrival. The address of the point of departure/point of arrival means the exact entity address (the address of a hotel, a building, etc.) where passengers are supposed to be met, or where passengers shall be transported during the Transfer. In the event that the point of departure and/or point of arrival is the airport, the exact flight number should be mentioned.
– the time of the beginning of the Transfer when the Carrier shall meet the Customer at the point of departure/point of arrival as indicated in the booking. The time of the beginning of the transfer is indicated by the Customer in accordance with the local time at the point of arrival/point of departure.
– the total number of passengers and information about children for whom the Carrier should provide child safety seats.
– the name and surname of the passenger or one of the passengers, as well as mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses, which the Customer shall use for communication.
2.2. From the moment the Customer completes in full all the actions necessary for booking the Transfer, the service automatically sends a notice to the Customer’s e-mail address that contains information about the unique number assigned to the Customer’s application. From this moment such an application is considered accepted by the Contractor, and the Transfer is subject to performance.
2.3. The order can be sent through the online booking system on the website no later than 24 (twenty-four) hours before the commencement of the service. In some cases, the booking minimum period can be reduced to 12 (twelve) hours.
2.4. The transfer service includes:
– Waiting for the passenger/s at the airport or train station until their arrival;
– Meeting the passenger/s by the driver at the terminal of the airport, on the station platform or the hotel lobby with an A4 size plate with the individual text specified in the order;
– Driver’s assistance with the passenger’s/passengers’ luggage delivery from the meeting point to the vehicle, as well as the luggage placement in the vehicle;
– Passenger/s travel by car to the destination.
Transfers are carried out by motor cars of various classes, minivans, minibuses in accordance with the Customer’s request.
2.5. The Contractor makes an effort to provide the Customer, at his request, with the Russian-/English/German-speaking driver, but does not guarantee this. Ignorance by a driver of any language is not grounds to present Costumer’s claims to the Contractor.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
3.1. Obligations of the Customer:
– Provide the necessary information for the order, in the form of a completed order on the Contractor’s website. In case of providing incomplete or inaccurate information, the Contractor reserves the right to change the cost of provided services unilaterally, or refuse to perform the service and seek recovery of losses by the Customer.
– Provide the Contractor with precise information about the e-mail address and telephone necessary for the Contractor’s rapid communication with the Customer.
-To arrive at the place of the beginning of the provision of services by the time indicated in the Order. The Customer’s (passenger’s) free waiting deadline is 20 minutes after the arrival of the train, intercity bus or after the arrival at the address in the city (outside the city), 1 hour after landing at the airport. After the indicated time and non-arrival of the Client (passenger), the Order is deemed to be completed, and the service provided without Order cost compensation to the Customer. In case of the flight delay, the waiting time of the Client (passenger) is extended in accordance with the flight delay time without charging additional fees for waiting time.
– Observe the rules for the carriage of Clients (passengers) and luggage established by transport regulations.
– To treat the property of Contractor with due diligence and care, observe the rules for the use of such property, not to damage property. The Customer guarantees to the Contractor the performance of his obligations, including the obligation to recover damages.
3.2. CUSTOMER’S RIGHTS:
– The official Order can be canceled by the Customer by sending a notice of exception to execute the reservation request, including the one confirmed by the Contractor without penalties no later than the cancellation period of 24 (twenty four) hours. In case of cancellation by the Customer of the Transfer no later than 24 hours before the time of its commencement, the amount paid by the Customer (as an advance or full payment) shall be refunded by the Contractor within 5 (five) days from the date of termination of his obligations under this Agreement.
3.3. CONTRACTOR’S OBLIGATIONS:
– To provide services in accordance with the Customer’s Order after receipt of funds to the Contractor’s current account.
– After completion of the Order, the Contractor is obliged to send to the Customer the information via e-mail in the form of booking confirmation with a unique number guaranteeing that the Order is accepted and the service will be performed within the time and place specified in the Order.
– In the event of a technical failure of the car, the Contractor is obliged to provide a drivable car without reducing its selected class.
3.4. CONTRACTOR’S RIGHTS
– The Contractor reserves the right to refuse providing services in technically impossible cases or due to other reasons (providing of incorrect information on the transfer, finding a passenger in the state of alcohol or drug intoxication, passenger’s actions threatening the life and health of the driver as well as the car condition).
– Unilaterally amend the Transfer Service (replacing the vehicle for an equal class, driver replacement), without prejudice to the interests of the Customer.
– The driver has the right to demand the presentation of documents confirming the identity of the passenger.
- TRANSFER SERVICES PAYMENT PROCEDURE
4.1. The cost of transfer services is determined on the basis of price lists and information posted on the Contractor’s website.
4.2. The information on the cost of the ordered services is provided to the Customer before the Order is issued. In case of his agreement with the cost of the ordered services, the Customer sends his Order for booking transfer services. The fact of sending the Order is recognized as the Customer’s consent with the cost of the transfer services.
4.3. The Customer pays the transfer services on the Contractor’s website using one of the ways proposed on the website, on the day of the order; otherwise the order will be canceled.
4.4. Its possible the payment with Paypal.
4.5. Customers can pay for the services using Visa or Mastercard.
4.6. If the Customer cancels the order not later than 24 hours before the transfer, the Contractor will fully refund the payment. If the trip doesn’t take place because of the Contractor’s mistake, the payment will also be refunded. The payment will be refunded within 5 bank days the same way it was made.
Less than 24 hours before the transfer: 100% of the total booking fee withheld by the Contractor.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
5.1. In case of a failure of the trip due to the Customer’s fault (incorrectly provided information in the order, non-arrival of the Customer (passenger) at the appointed place and time without objective reasons), the amount payed by the Customer is not refundable.
5.2. In the event of damage to the Contractor’s property, the Customer undertakes to indemnify the carrier for the damage incurred.
5.3. In the event of adverse consequences for passengers who are late to the point of arrival, it should be borne in mind that the calculation of the start time of the Transfer, as well as the approximate time required for the Transfer, is made by the Customer independently.
If the Customer is late for his flight due to the fault of the Contractor, the latter shall reimburse the Customer for the cost of plane (train) reticketing, but not more than 500 (five hundred) euros. In this case, the Customer is obliged to provide the Contractor with documents confirming such costs, as well as documents confirming the fault of the Contractor.
5.4. Responsibility for causing damage to life and health of Customers (passengers) in case of an accident is regulated within the automobile liability insurance of the owner on the territory of the state where the Transfer Service was carried out.
5.5. Force majeure circumstances (emergency, military actions, decisions of the supreme state authorities, strikes, etc.), as a result of which the obligations of this Agreement can not be fulfilled, relieve the parties from liability for obligations.
- DISPUTE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURE
6.1. All disputes and disagreements that may arise between the Parties as a result of the performance of this contract will be resolved through negotiations and/or forwarding claims by the Parties.
6.2. All claims arising in the course of performance of this Agreement shall be sent to the Contractor’s e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the carrying out of the Transfer Service. The time for consideration of the claim is 5 (five) working days from the receipt date.
7.1. The Contractor guarantees that the information provided by the Customer when completing the Transfer booking request is confidential and shall not be used by the Contractor in any other way than needed to fulfill the obligations under this Agreement. The Customer understands that by accepting the terms of this offer and by concluding an agreement with the Contractor on the terms of this Agreement he agrees to the processing of his personal data.
7.2. Online payments are made through the provider of payment services. Confidentiality of information on bank accounts and their holders is assured by security systems applied by the bank or by PayPal. The Provider do not store or process any data related to bank cards and accounts of the Customer.
7.3. All data received by the Customer by e-mail or information on the website are meant to be for private non-commercial use only. The Customer does not have the right to copy, broadcast, send, publish, or use the information in any other way for reproduction in quantity, without website owners authorization.